Thursday, December 2, 2010

better for me at different stages in my life.

better for me at different stages in my life - I grew up in London and there was loads to do and also vast parks nearby .
When I had small children I lived in the country and they got fresh air and a gentle pace of life when they were a bit older we moved to a small town and then as teenagers we lived in Liverpool. Now I am back in the country again as I am getting older and am really appreciating once again the pace of life the beauty and fresh air - less traffic.

I don't think its better just different - Countrylife revolves around seasons city life around whats on.

Country life is very conservative city life is more encompassing of difference. More gossip in the country methinks too. Social relations are different. I think especially an overcrowded city like London people work hard to keep their personal space. Also city dwellers more concerned about self-image.Horses for courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment